Cropped gone retro

I’m going to miss being able to wear cropped tops on bare skin now that the colder side of fall has descended over Romania. But before that I wanted to wear this top at least once – I ordered it with the cobalt dress I showed you last time and the stripped skirt I have on here. Once again the quality really won me over – the fabrics and finishing touches are great.

I was actually looking for the perfect black and white pencil skirt with stripes for ages and I think this one was a great find and exactly what I had in mind from the start. The short top might look simple but I love the cut out detail with the elastic strip – it adds a bit of sexiness to the whole thing. I obviously don’t need any help there but what can one do if it’s handed to you?!:))))))

Since the weather was not that friendly but still acceptable I went a bit retro with a yellow trench and mustard pumps. And how about my crocodile statement earrings? I had my eyes on them for a while and they don’t disappoint. 

I’m wearing: 
 yellow trench  - vintage
stripped skirt / fusta - front row (here)
cropped top /  top scurt - front row (here)
bag/ geanta  - Debenhams
mustard pumps / pantofi - Tommy Hilfiger
  crocodile earrings / cercei crocodil - Asos
gold crosses belt / curea cruci - Asos