Colorful and bejeweled

Summer has this way of making everything feel better – it’s like vacation mood it’s on even if you’re still at work and following your usual routine. For me it comes with that feeling of endless possibilities and the overwhelming need to wear colors.

And I’m not just saying that, I’m going straight for neon green – my dress can probably be seen from space (which was my evil plan all along).

And I topped it with the most amazing statement necklace ever – my new love from Borealy. The blue one I showed you here and here, finally has some serious competition for my heart.


Acum ca a venit vara, sunt decisa sa port toate chestiile super colorate din dulapul meu, incepand cu rochia asta verde neon care-i vizibila din spatiu. Ce ziceti insa de colier? In ceea ce ma priveste l-a detronat pe cel albastru (purtat aici si aici) in inima mea. Las fotografiile sa vorbeasca pentru ca mi-e greu sa explic cat de reusita este combinatia de materiale si culori - imi plac in special pietrele smarald si contrastul cu piesa centrala.

Photos: Costin 
I’m wearing:
necklace / colier -  Borealy (here)
   pumps / pantofi - New Look
neon dress/ rochie - Romwe
   clutch / geanta - Debenhams