Black and white look

I’m not the poster child for minimalism but there are days when even I feel like wearing something classy and straight to the point. A black and white ensemble will always get you there!

 A late dinner out seemed like the perfect opportunity to wear my new pencil dress that the guys over at omgfashion shipped to me literally overnight. Honestly this is the fastest I’ve ever got an order from an online store. I was really impressed! My last Asos order took two weeks to arrive and they were both sent from the UK.

And as much as I liked the bodycon dress (it’s very flattering with the white inserts on the dark background) I absolutely loved the Alexander McQueen inspired studded clutch. Just look at this rock and roll baby that could double as a weapon if needed – the knuckle seems a really badass ring! 

I always felt little purses are not for me but this one might have changed my mind, it’s so cool and I actually succeeded stuffing my phone, money and makeup inside quite easily. I’m a believer!

I didn’t even go overboard with the jewelry – a sparkly blue necklace and a gothic cameo bracelets were the only pieces I used to finish up this look. Those and red lipstick which is my go to trick for a night out!


I’m wearing: 
 bracelet / bratara- random brand
pencil dress / rochie creion - here
  spiked knuckle clutch / plic  - here
pumps / pantofi - New Yorker
  necklace / colier - here