Halloween mood

If you’re one of those people that don’t like Halloween then you’ll hate this article and should probably skip it. I, on the other hand, I’m a big fan of Halloween and pretty much think about it at least a month in advance.

This year I’ve been a bit late with my thematic Halloween articles but you have plenty of material to read with the ones I already dedicated to Halloween treats and food, Halloween costumes and makeup and Halloween pumpkin carving and decorating.

Right now we’re going to get into the Halloween mood, but I got more specific stuff planned for you later this week (Halloween decor, maybe some more Halloween costumes ideas, Halloween makeup and some amazing recipes for Halloween drinks and Halloween food). The selection of photos I chose for you is super inspiring and gave me lots o DIY Halloween ideas - hopefully they will have the same effect on you.

I’m also thinking about a pre-Halloween outfit, last year I channeled Wednesday Addams for a day at work and since it was a big success, now everybody is waiting for a follow up! It's my own fault for being so fabulous!:))))

 Judy Garland, a black cat, stripped tights and pointy red shoes - possibly the best combination ever!

 I think that every time you start planning a Halloween party you should have in mind the flying pumpkins scene at Hogwarts and think "What can I do to make my party look like the one in Harry Potter?":)))) This is basically the goal!

If you're planning to be a witch really commit to it, there's no half way to do it!

A Halloween wedding could be a bit excessive, not to mention supremely creepy but I dig the cake, drinks and decor!

 This is the perfect time to start watching "Sleepy Hollow" - a brand new TV show that's really amazing. I for one never imagined Ichabod Crane as being the hottest man on earth but Tom Mison made me a believer! I'm hooked!

Lavender and purple mix really well into the traditional orange-yellow-black Halloween color scheme, wouldn't you agree?

 A Cheshire cat has to be somehow involved into the Halloween preparations!

 When it comes to Halloween kid's costumes this adorable little witch takes the (ghosts decorated) cake!

The haunted house of my nightmares! Trick or Treat? Yes, please!
  
The night is long and full of horrors bats!

Amazing vampire makeup for Halloween (especially for redheads)!

If you have to wear something provocative on Halloween be a pin up witch - there's nothing sexier on a broom!
  Photos, gifs: 1, 2.
Who's feelin' the Halloween fever except me?