Spring fairy wannabe


This ivory dress makes me want to believe in fairytales again – the delicate lace bottom combined with the see through, crochet top it’s just dreamy. And, for once, I actually found the perfect place to serve as the backdrop for this get up of mine: an alley full of white, blossoming trees! The light was crappy, but nothing is perfect in this world so I got over it...eventually!:)

 
The leather jacket it’s my go to piece for a super girly dress - it provides some sort of a contrast that I feel it’s needed. I wanted a pair of barely there sandals for quite some time and I finally got my hands on this nude pair with a twist – the golden metallic straps around the ankle. You should have seen the grin on my face when I saw they were on sale and in my size!!!

The yellow bird headband is something I made myself (you can find it in my Etsy store). Now that I’m so busy and grown up, I really miss having the time to create accessories and other little things for myself. I wish I could go back a few years and tell myself to use all that free time more wisely. Actually, I wish I could go back two weeks ago and tell myself to step away from all the food and stop using Easter as a valid reason to eat my weight in cupcakes and ice-cream!:)))) Who am I kidding? I would have done it anyway!

 Photos: Costin
  I’m wearing:
  lace dress / rochie - here
   nude sandals / sandale - Asos
leather jacket / geaca piele - here
polkadots bag / geanta - Debenhams
  belt / curea - romwe
bird headband / bentita pasare - handmade by me (Alice&Sara)