Is this business enough?

I don’t really do business outfits – at least not in the traditional sense of the word. But I do love a great pencil skirt. The floral number I have one is possibly the best one in my closet right now – it’s high waisted, elastic, colorful and goes with everything. I have to stop myself and not wear it every single day.

And I even paired it with a shirt! But this is not the generic, white shirt that you’d usually expect in an office look. Nope – it’s the loveliest shade of see-through, baby blue with black lace details on top. I’m not even sure this get up qualifies as business attire for most, but it surely goes in that direction as far as I’m concerned. :) 

 Photos: Costin
 I’m wearing:
  blue lace shirt/ camasa - 6ks (here)
  pumps / pantofi - random brand
leather jacket / geaca piele - random brand
  bag / geanta - Debenhams
  pencil skirt / fusta - here
ring /inel - here
earrings /cercei - New Look