The portrait dress meets peplum belt

This dress is something my sister picked for me and I wasn’t very convinced with initially, but actually loved once it arrived and I got to try it on! And to think that I was calling it the creepy dress before seeing the error of my ways! The Russian doll cameo portrait print at the front combined with the quilted fabric and the white Peter Pan collar make it super adorable, right? 

It’s a bit short, but Sara had this idea to add a few inches of lace at the bottom and make it longer so that I can wear it more. I think it could look great, so now I’m looking for some lace that would work for this DIY project. Let me know if you’re interested in documenting the process and showing it to you. 
 
 
And how about my PVC peplum belt? It’s something I wanted for ages so I’m beyond excited to have it in my possession. I don’t know if you remember this epic outfit worn by Ulyana Sergeenko at Paris Fashion Week a few seasons ago, but that’s the moment I started lusting for something similar at a smaller scale. Come to think about it, this belt could double as a really fancy collar for an injured puppy. :))))) It could even be used as a small umbrella in case of emergency! Scored!!!

See what I'm talking about here?:)))
 I’m wearing:
spiked pumps / pantofi - random brand
  snake box clutch/ geanta - random brand
portrait dress / rochie - 6ks (here)
cross earrings / cercei - Asos
peplum belt/ curea peplum -  choies (here)
bracelets / bratari - Stradivarius