Say my name

Fashion blogging is a uniquely narcissistic endeavor that I enjoy a lot, but don’t take all the serious. I do realize I’m not saving lives here so I’m trying to have fun with it. It’s about appreciating the little moments of joy that come with dressing up, wearing beautiful jewelry and accessories and feeling good in your own skin.

All of that being said, you won’t be surprised I’m super excited to finally have a name necklace of my own. I won’t bore you with the Sex and the City references, but rather skip on to showing it to you. It was sent to me by Onecklace and it’s better than I expected: dainty, gold plated and customized to my specifications. 

 
They can do pretty much anything you want: names, small quotes, initials, even add colorful stones. And something very important - it arrived pretty fast for an overseas order! 

I’m actually a bit bummed I wasn’t more creative with it – I really want more of these (I have lots of funny ideas now that I got the taste), in fact I’m dying for a double ring branded #PopCulture or something similar.

Besides being super cute, the name necklace also doubles as a conversation starter! Random people will ask you if that’s your name and many other things after that! Talking about things that speak about you without saying anything!:)))

 Would you ever wear something like this?