Yellow trench with over the knee boots


Firstly, I want to give a shout-out to the lovely reader I meet at Paul the day I wore this outfit (I’m sorry I didn’t get your name). Thank you so much for approaching me and saying hello – you made my day!


Secondly, let’s take a minute and talk about my yellow trench! One of my favorite things in the world is a good trench. I have lots of them but they are either navy, black or beige so I was super excited when I got this one in bright yellow. It can almost be worn as a dress because it has this beautiful lace overlay and a matching belt. It’s also shorter than my usual winter or fall coats! Scored!!!

I went a bit crazy with color and taught I might as well pull a Pretty Woman (again) on everybody with the over the knee velvet boots. Unfortunately the boots are a total nightmare because they keep on sliding down so I can’t wear them too long without losing my mind and patience (there’s already too little of those :)))).

Other than that I’m having a bow in my hair fixation that I might be a bit too old for right now, but what the heel, it looks cute so it’s happening!

  I’m wearing:
over the knee boots / cizme peste genunchi - random brand
  yellow lace trench / trench galben - 6ks (here)
  bag/ geanta - Debenhams
  dress / rochie - here
rings, earrings / inele, cercei - here and here
  dotted tights / ciorapi - New Look
hair bow /funda par - made it myself