Some days I feel like trying

I always fancied myself a taller, poor-man version of Audrey Hepburn!!! Why else would I dress like this? I’m just following my calling!

But I bet Audrey didn’t have to deal with cute, black dresses with a see-through, polka dotted overlay being a bit too short for her! She of course had real problems! I on the other hand will always have to be scandalous against my will – I was sure this dress was going to be a good length for me, but here I am, barely legal!:))))

All things considered, I think it looks pretty cute and even decent - between the long, transparent sleeves and the ballerina flats I have on, it had too. I went with blue and gold jewelry and a small, colorful bag in an attempt to bring the whole get-up in a more playful, casual zone and be able to wear the dress during the day.

 
E vara si nu am chef sa mai port tocuri – nici macar cu o rochie ca asta. In plus la cat este de scurta, arata mai decent cu balerini!

Zau ca nu imi propun sa port micro minis atat de des, pe aceasta am comandat-o convinsa ca o sa fie chiar lunguta – pentru mine s-a dovedit insa a fi la limita decentei. Spuneti si voi daca nu ati fi crezut acelasi lucru?

M-am gandit de cateva ori inainte sa ies cu ea in oras, dar chiar si Costin (care a facut fotografiile) mi-a zis ca-i ok si a adaugat ca a vazut si mai rau de la mine!:)))) Nu-mi amintesc, dar este posibil! 

  I’m wearing:
dress / rochie  - here
blue bag / geanta - random brand
earrings / cercei - here
  flats, sunglasses / balerini, ochelari - H&M
bracelet / bratara - romwe